Sunday, November 8, 2009

Panoramic

I had some problems with this assignment. If I had a camera and a tripod, I could have ended up with a great picture, so I think this is another assignment that I would like to further explore. Also, the newer versions of photoshop have a better Automate than CS2 which I realized on Saturday night, too late to make it to the school. However, I was able to piece together (with my amazing photoshopping skills ;o) ) about three or four of my pictures to make this panoramic. But this is something I would like to work on.


Adding some edits to make it interesting. I adjusted some colors, put a few filters on and masked to create this picture.

1- Snake River at Heise
2- 10/10/09 6:00 pm
3- Ririe, Idaho
4- F- Stop 4
5- Sony



1- Snake River at Heise
2- 10/10/09 6:00 pm
3- Ririe, Idaho
4- F- Stop 4
5- Sony

4 comments:

  1. I almost like it better without the color edits - it leaves so much more up the imagination and gives it a mysterious kind of feeling. I do like how you capture the river though and how it's not just about the river but how it's also about the trees and the sky - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool panoramic! I like the section of river you captured. The clouds are really cool too. Great job. The adjustments really make the colors pop. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your panoramic. It looks great with the color adjustment and without. Its amazing how much warmer you can make the picture appear after some adjustments. It really made the sky pop and you notice the clouds more. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your edited panoramic. I love how you brought out the yellows in the trees and the clouds look beautiful. There is some really nice contrast in that shot. The river looks a little blown out to me so I don't know if you could've fixed that with level adjustments or something in Photoshop, but overall I think you did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete