Sunday, November 1, 2009

Photo Book Layout

This photo book template allows different photos to be placed in the same template with little work and no redesigning. This template is taken from Sister Esplin's examples. All I had to do was size and place my pictures and create a clipping mask. This allows the pictures to fit with the boarder around it and look like this page was designed specifically for my pictures. To place different pictures in the template, all you have to do is delete the first pictures, place them, create a clipping mask and you're done! This is a time saver!!
Template

Personalized with my pictures

2 comments:

  1. I agree it is a huge time saver but now we have to do our own! UGH. YOu did a great job you images look good where you have placed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but mention how much I like your mailbox photo! I love how clear the numbers show up and nice bokeh! I think that this is an awesome project and I think it goes to show that you can get an awesome shot in any situation. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete