Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Illusion

This was a really fun assignment! We had to take one picture that wasn't edited and make it look like something was off. Then we could edit one in photoshop. It was fun to think of different ideas for what I could do. The one that I thought of last minute was the one that looked the best and the one I chose.
I thought it would be fun to play around with my little brother and sister and their egos. My little brother is always teasing my little sister about being short. So in my photo illusion, I had Lucas stand back and Miranda come forward and made it look like Lucas was so small, he could fit in Miranda's hand! I had him act like he was gonna take a big step off of her hand and I thought it looked great!

1- Giant leap
2- 11/15/09 5:00 pm
3- Rigby, Idaho
4- F- Stop 10 Shutter Speed 1/200
5- Cannon Rebel t1i

This one we thought up in our apartment as I was playing around with a different idea, but I thought this one turned out better, so it's going on the blog. It was really fun to make this look real. I know it still needs some work, but I thought it was fun!

1- Gimme the apple!
2- 11/15/09 10:00 pm
3- Rexburg, Idaho
4- F- Stop 3.5 Shutter Speed 1/30
5- Cannon Rebel t1i


1- Gimme the apple! background
2- 11/15/09 10:00 pm
3- Rexburg, Idaho
4- F- Stop 3.5 Shutter Speed 1/30
5- Cannon Rebel t1i


1- Gimme the apple! Dave cut out
2- 11/15/09 10:00 pm
3- Rexburg, Idaho
4- F- Stop 3.5 Shutter Speed 1/30
5- Cannon Rebel t1i

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing! Your edit one is so cool! I also like the one where your brother is jumping off your sister's hand. Good job Karlee. I still am in awe of your apple grabbing guy. Awesome!

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it looks like your brother is stepping off your sister's hand and how it looks like the hand pops off the page to grab the apple - it gives the picture an awesome dimension. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your edited photolusion! I like how the arm is still in color and I love the effect you put on him to make the sketch. The two pictures look fantastic together.

    I really like the girl's face as she his holding the guy. Great placement of the guy it really looks like she is holding him in her hand.
    Really nice job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Photolusin straight photo is funny, especially after you explained that your brother teases your sister.

    I LOVE the paper one! That is such an amazing idea. I love that the arm fades into the pencil sketch of the person on the paper. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! You did a great job this week. Nice job on the creativity. I think your straight shot works really well. Some who use that similar idea it is noticeable but your placement is perfect. As for the other image I love it!! It is creative and done very well. I love the idea of putting him in black and white and his arm in color, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man you did a awesome job with the illusiions. I tried to take one with a person in my hand as well but yours turned out much better. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! The first one is very well proportioned and it is fun. And I love the second one! I love how different it is and it is so much fun, Good job with blending and it just works so well together!

    ReplyDelete