Friday, October 23, 2009

Edge Effects

I enjoyed playing with some of my pictures and finding good boarders to come with them. With the bridal picture, I did not take the picture (because it's a picture of me), but Lavinda Hedman from Forever Yours Photography did. She did a great job.
I did a painted on look with a few different paint brushes at different opacities with a double boarder to make this picture pop. I matched the colors of the boarders with the brightest and darkest colors in the picture. Adding text in the boarder with my new last name and my wedding date really finished this picture off.

1- Bridal
2- 10/5/09 6:30 pm
3- Ammon, ID
4- F-Stop 2.8 Shutter Speed 1/60 sec
5- Cannon
This was a picture I took in Bannock. With a double faded boarder, it really set off the sharpness of the photo and the blur of the background.

1- Tick-Tack-Toe boarders
2- 10/7/09 3:30 pm
3- Bannock, MT
4- F-Stop 2.7
5- Sony

No comments:

Post a Comment