Sunday, October 11, 2009

HDR Photos

First step to making a HDR photo is taking three pictures. One picture is under exposed, one is correctly exposed, one is over exposed. The HDR program compiles these three pictures together to create a high definition photo that looks great. Enjoy these pictures from Bannock, Montana.
Before



After

1- The Dentist Chair
2- 10/07 4:40 pm
3- Bannock, MT
4- F-Stop 8.0
5- Sony
Before



After

1- The Mason Temple
2- 10/07 10:40 am
3- Bannock, MT
4- F-Stop 5.0
5- Sony
Before



After

1- The Mason Temple
2- 10/07 11:00 am
3- Bannock, MT
4- F-Stop 5.6
5- Sony

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your HDR shots! Especially the Mason Temple one. Amazing. I liked your portrait shot as well, the angle was good. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the coloring that comes out when doing HDR. You did a very nice job with yours and I especially like the results you got in the chair photo. The scene outside the window came out very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite of your HDR photos is The Mason Temple. The vivid sky with the old plain Masonic temple really give life to the photo. Like you I am using the free version of HDR editing program. I think it would be worth it to you to get the actual program so you don't have the HDR logo on your photo. other than that I find all your HDR photos here to be very nice.

    ReplyDelete